Promotion Fibre Deals Terms and Conditions
- FirstNet is offering all hardware and installation costs for free to our customers. This offer will be available to all signups via online or direct engagement channels. Until further notice this promotion will also be active through all direct marketing channels.
- If a user is migrating from another ISP, we'll automatically zero-rate migration fees associated with the last-mile provider. This does not include any early termination fees applicable to the current service provider.
- This offer is available once-off, to one legal entity per address. Should ownership of an address change, the new occupant would become eligible for the offer. Should a legal entity wish to add an additional connection, or cancel and sign up again - this offer will not apply.
- Should a user cancel their Urban Connect Fibre less than 12 months from installation, or their account falls into arrears, they will be charged a cancellation fee of R2499.
- We will not credit users, when migrating ISPs, for hardware acquired independently or that is not stated as part of the termination settlement from their previous ISP.
- If a user is signing up via one of our Fibre Partner’s websites, they will need to submit substantiating documentation for installation and other costs for us to credit their account for these costs.
- The installation fee includes limited trenching and cabling. If your installation requires additional cabling, a site survey will be done, after which you will receive a quote from the applicable last-mile provider. Should you choose to proceed, you will be liable for any additional costs incurred.
- Installation lead times are a guide based on averages and will vary. Line activation and connection times need to be added for full turnaround estimation.