1. Provision of Urbanconnect mobile services is subject to MTN network coverage and availability.
2. Urbanconnect does not cover mobile devices against theft or damage. In the event a device is lost, stolen or damaged, the customer is liable for the monthly fees applicable for the device for the duration of the contract.
3. It is the customers responsibility to activate or purchase additional device warranty cover if applicable.
4. Fixed LTE SIM cards will only work in MTN approved devices. Please confirm with our support team if your device is approved before signing up for Fixed LTE services.
5. The Customer hereby authorizes the Supplier to do the necessary credit checks and to reveal any information contained herein to any Credit Bureau for the purpose of establishing the Customer’s Credit Record.
6. The Customer hereby consents to the Supplier processing (or permitting a third party to process) any data or personal information of the Customer, subject to any Applicable Laws, as provided for in Schedule C to this Agreement.
7. Each Party warrants that it shall at all times comply with the provision of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013
8. In the event that payment is not received by latest, the first working day of the new month, your services will be suspended with immediate effect and will be re-instated upon receipt of payment. Please note, you will be charged a re-connection fee in the instance of re-instatement.